Thread: Wiper Motor & Arm still looking, or please advise what motor/arm from JCB?? BUS??

Wiper Motor & Arm still looking, or please advise what motor/arm from JCB?? BUS??

Hi All
    I am still looking for a wiper motor & arm, if anyone upgraded or maybe had 2 canopys etc, or If someone can tell me what they have used?? JCB/Bus/Truck etc,
    cheers
    Dave

found....

Quote Originally Posted by glasgowgolfer View Post
    Hi All
    I am still looking for a wiper motor & arm, if anyone upgraded or maybe had 2 canopys etc, or If someone can tell me what they have used?? JCB/Bus/Truck etc,
    cheers
    Dave
    Apologies , but I know this has been discussed in the passed with helpful links, but just putting a wee post out there in the hope someone might have a spare.......
    cheers
    Dave

Look at Land Rover MkII.
    IMG_20161205_165353_zpshbzlf6vv.jpg
    The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?” JFK
    Genuine and an original, "Grumpy old mechanic".

http://ukhozi.page.tl

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    As I have no wiper mechanism either I have been considering Citroen c1 / Peugeot 107 wiper assembly as they operate using a pantograph mechanism. Clearly it will not simply bolt in as is as, but possibly modifying, shortening and rotating the assembly then re-positioning the static pivot in relation to the main spindle shaft it may be suitable? they are available on Ebay very cheaply so when I get to the Nova I will buy a couple and have a play!

I used a BMC Miini one with remote gearbox, very adaptable, the pentagram is made up, very easy to do.
    The opinions expressed in my posts may not be made in a sound mind and should be taken in the spirit intended, Jack Daniels is fine.
    Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream things that never were and ask, why not?” JFK
    Genuine and an original, "Grumpy old mechanic".

http://ukhozi.page.tl

Thanks

Cheers guys
    Appreciate your feedback
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by glasgowgolfer View Post
    Cheers guys
    Appreciate your feedback
    Dave
    It’s all been covered a few times and various options well documented in the windscreen section.

I have successfully used this one twice and others followed and had success:

http://www.euro-nova.co.uk/vb/showth...-wiper-options

if links to suppliers no longer works the part numbers will - still produced by Durite