Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Warwick's Old Nova For Sale ... Again!!

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** BlueNova's Avatar

Warwick's Old Nova For Sale ... Again!!

Previously listed on Facebook last month by someone in Hinckley as 'SOLD' (with an asking price of £2250), Warwick's old Nova is now currently listed on ebay by someone in Lingfield .....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/373754185658

Hope it finally settles with someone who is genuinely interested in getting her back to her former glory
    Last edited by BlueNova; 19-10-2021 at 02:11 PM.

According to the advert, there's only three of these left in the UK...Apparently
    "The most beautiful kit car in the world - Motor"

http://stores.lulu.com/rightsigns

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    According to the advert, there's only three of these left in the UK...Apparently
    Just shows you can’t always believe everything you read on the internet .....

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** Spacenut's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    Registered as a "Nova" maybe, but then there are all the other variants under which the car could have been registered, such as "VW Sports", "VW Nova", "Nova Sports", or even VW Saloon, VW 1300, 1500 etc. Add them all up and there should be quite a few

Lauren
    only Pythagoras can save me now!

Quote Originally Posted by Spacenut View Post
    Registered as a "Nova" maybe, but then there are all the other variants under which the car could have been registered, such as "VW Sports", "VW Nova", "Nova Sports", or even VW Saloon, VW 1300, 1500 etc. Add them all up and there should be quite a few

Lauren
    Just out of interest, I've had a quick look at the database and as of 16 April 2020 there were about 19 road legal cars (including Dirks's Avante)

There will of course be many more that are registered with the DVLA but sitting idle or being restored (like mine!)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNova View Post
    Previously listed on Facebook last month by someone in Hinckley as 'SOLD' (with an asking price of £2250), Warwick's old Nova is now currently listed on ebay by someone further north in Lingfield .....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/373754185658

Hope it finally settles with someone who is genuinely interested in getting her back to her former glory
    When I posted this earlier today it was sitting at £920.

It's now sitting at £1950 ............ from 10 bidders with 5 days 19 hours 36 mins to go

Could be worth watching!

£2500 now, doesn’t seem right to me somehow. Be interesting to see how it pans out

£2600 now .. Interesting that 4 of the last 5 bids are from different bidders so it does seem to be a straight auction and not the owner shill bidding. Very interesting to see how high this goes ?

Be a good one to watch in the final hours

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbybrown View Post
    £2500 now, doesn’t seem right to me somehow. Be interesting to see how it pans out
    Agree with Dan on this, suprised that it has already reached such a healthy figure with 5 days remaining...

I would have expected bidding to fizzle-out early and then have a flurry of late activity in the final 30mins...

IIRC This car was sitting in a barn for n years, so I am wondering what the chassis/underpinnings/interior are like; at 2.6k this seems like good value, but personally I wouldn't bid much higher without taking a look myself; bring your overalls.