Thread: Hi from Wiltshire

Hi from Wiltshire

After spending a great deal of time reading about these great cars I have altast decided to take the plunge and buy one. Being in the trade of building vehicles I am also looking to take on a new personal project and really looking forward to this one. Only problem is I have about a thousdand questions which I am sure I will ask in due course.
    Mark

***Euro-Nova Supporter*** BlueNova's Avatar
    Welcome to the Forum Mark

Iím hoping to get my Nova back on the road next year and couldnít have done my full body off restoration without the technical and moral support Iíve received from members of the Forum. Youíll get your leg pulled occasionally but thatís all part of the fun of being a member of this community. Looking forward to hearing your questions... thereís no such thing as a silly question in my book, coz weíre here to learn and share experiences.

Alistair

Welcome Mark, as Alistair has already said there is a wealth of information here - you just need to go back and look at old threads, most of your questions have probably already been answered, but even so, don't hesitate to ask if there's something you want to know about. This is a very friendly place
    "The most beautiful kit car in the world - Motor"

http://stores.lulu.com/rightsigns

***Euro-Nova Supporter***
    Welcome to the forum, I hope you find a car soon.

Dirk