Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Nova/Stirling

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Upper Hartfield, E Sussex
    Posts
    336

    Nova/Stirling

    A lot of work has gone into this car ,I do like the back end treatment covering the lower engine without making it look bloated and slab like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X3oS8SJ1SY

  2. #2
    ***Euro-Nova Supporter*** BlueNova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    St Andrews, Scotland
    Posts
    2,253
    Cough, cough ... are you sure youíre talking about the car Mike?

    Seriously, itís a really great video and itís hard to believe the carís basically a 70ís design. Can you imagine the demand if someone produced a video in the UK of a Nova finished to the same standard?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Near Eastbourne
    Posts
    775
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikemrb View Post
    A lot of work has gone into this car ,I do like the back end treatment covering the lower engine without making it look bloated and slab like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X3oS8SJ1SY
    Nice! though someone needs to dog down their bonnet before it meets the screen LOL
    (front edge was raised by an inch, suggesting it wasn't properly latched)

  4. #4
    I do really love these cars as every single one is different in some way . So interesting to see what people have done to there cars to give you inspiration . When I had a Countach replica all I got most of the time was , you know they had a ash tray there right? And that year model didn't have those wheels on .

    Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Upper Hartfield, E Sussex
    Posts
    336
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNova View Post
    Cough, cough ... are you sure youíre talking about the car Mike?

    Seriously, itís a really great video and itís hard to believe the carís basically a 70ís design. Can you imagine the demand if someone produced a video in the UK of a Nova finished to the same standard?
    Hi Alistair cough, cough is not a good word with me at the moment I'm trying to get rid of the after effects of covid, no energy to do anything, anyway about the car it's been finished really well not easy in black, not sure I like the wheels would of looked better silver/graphite I think
    Mike

  6. #6
    ***Euro-Nova Supporter*** BlueNova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    St Andrews, Scotland
    Posts
    2,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikemrb View Post
    Hi Alistair cough, cough is not a good word with me at the moment I'm trying to get rid of the after effects of covid, no energy to do anything, anyway about the car it's been finished really well not easy in black, not sure I like the wheels would of looked better silver/graphite I think
    Mike
    I agree with you about the wheels Mike. Hope youíre feeling better soon and able to get back to your rebuild

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •